- Manage job advertisement in various channels to attract candidates and promote company branding.
- Talent sourcing by identifying, searching and engaging candidates during the hiring process.
- Conduct an interview and shortlist candidates by using interview techniques to hire the right candidate for the job.
- Negotiate a job offer to candidate with a compensation and benefits package.
- Determine and propose the competitive remuneration package to candidates based on job scope, responsibilities, experiences and position level.
- Develop recruiting process by expanding talent acquisition channels and monitoring recruitment trends analysis.
- Work closely with business unit in provides consultation and make recommendations for training and developing programs to employees.
- Coordinate with training institution and training agencies to send employees to participate in external training programs.
- Conduct and assist trainers in conducting training activities and keep record in training evaluation from & documents.
- Bachelor or master degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related fields
- At least 5 years of experience as HR professional/ HR specialist in talent acquisition, recruitment or training
- Required core competencies: deciding making, driving for results, inclusiveness, courage, conflict management, people management, ownership
- Required key skills: resilience, learning agility, problem solving, communication, good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written communication
Apply for this job, please send your resume to Human Resources Department.
ICBC (Thai) Leasing Company Limited
87/2, 1st, 42nd and 43rd Floor, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place,
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Phatumwan, Bangkok 10330