- Analysis on new/changed regulatory requirements and communicate to relevant parties
- Prepare compliance reports
- Handle customer complaints and requests from regulators such as BOT, OIC, AMLO on timely manner
- Handle name screening and update watch lists to ensure that the company’s database is up-to-date
- Perform Compliance testing
- Carry out the ad-hoc projects/ task assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Legal, Accounting, Finance and Economics or any related fields
- Experience at least 3 years in Compliance, AML or internal audit from financial institutions would be a plus
- Observant, eager to learn and interested in self-improvement
- Good computer literacy
- Good command of English
Apply for this job, please send your resume to Human Resources Department.
ICBC (Thai) Leasing Company Limited
87/2, 1st, 42nd and 43rd Floor, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place,
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Phatumwan, Bangkok 10330