- Act as a focal point for compliance related matters in term of regulatory impact assessment for new or changed law, interpret law and guidelines into practical solutions and provide advice to business for proper implementation.
- Build awareness and develop compliance culture for Compliance related matters such as policy and operating procedure writing, training, monitoring tools and testing mechanism.
- Report compliance matters including fraud investigation matters in a timely manner and ensure that any significant issues shall be escalated to management for proper solutions.
- Collaborate with analysis, operations, product and support team to improve company’s mechanisms, process, and tools.
- Handle customer complaints and request from regulators such as BOT, OIC, AMLO on timely manner.
- Ensure internal processes and procedures are up to date and followed.
- Conduct PDPA compliance and risk assessment including Data Protection Impact Assessment.
- Conduct training on compliance, PDPA law, AML/CFT matter and the fraud prevention.
- Carry out the ad-hoc projects/ task assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relate fields
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in call center or customer service
- Experience in Banking / Finance industry is an advantage
- Excellent organizational skill and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Good attitude and open mind
- Ability to deal with conflict/change resistance
- Ability to identify and deliver business results
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to adapt and apply creative and analytical skills in previous leadership experience
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
Apply for this job, please send your resume to Human Resources Department.
ICBC (Thai) Leasing Company Limited
87/2, 1st, 42nd and 43rd Floor, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place,
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Phatumwan, Bangkok 10330