-Analyze and prepare credit risk and portfolio report of both regular and adhoc report.
-Present findings from credit risk analysis and adjust the credit policy in order to gain the appropriate risk and return.
-Assess, control and monitor credit related model/scorecard to effectively implement and utilize in risk system.
-Portfolio Analysis and account maintenance management
-Risk policy related governance
-Conduct Stress test and back test in compliance with regulation and appropriate use for the company.
-Coordinate with both internal and external parties in risk management activities
-Other adhoc assignment.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or related fields.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving.
- Data analytic programming is a plus
- A good knowledge of BOT regulation for hire purchased business
- Has working experience in risk management 5 years or above
- Has working experience in hire-purchase/leasing business will be an advantage.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.