- Record, investigate, solve and report any problems that relate with PC, notebook, printer, internet, application and any IT incident.
- Record, setup new, relocate hardware and any report IT inventory.
- Provide consultation about using application such as MS office, Video conference, E-mail, China system and others.
- Maintain the User ID and the access right in the system.
- Perform monitoring and maintenance server and any equipment in data center.
- Perform monitoring and maintenance database.
- Manage data and software backup procedure.
- Perform disaster recovery plan (DRP) and business continuity plan (BCP) testing.
- Prepare testing environment for developer team.
- Launch new software and/or system.
- Maintain facility in backup site.
- Notify problems that cannot solve to IT team.
- Execute and monitor the completion of Day-End, Month-End job such as Backup (Night Shift 1 or 2 weeks a month).
- Real-time alert the incident during Day-End, Month-End job to IT team to solve problems.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or other related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in data center.
- Strong core skills: problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thai citizen who proficient in Chinese communication and have Chinese language proficiency test level 5 (HSK 5) or Chinese citizen who work and have work permit in Thailand at least 3 years would be advantage.
Apply for this job, please send a cover letter with your transcript and photo to Human Resources and General Administration Department.