- Manage and perform programming duties to support concerned parties.
- Deal with other parties in gather information to design and perform programs for project tasks.
- Develop and modify computer program and system with ensure that it will meet standards and technical specifications.
- Perform advisory and solve problem to users
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer science, Computer engineering or other related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in programming.
- Have knowledge and experiences in
- VB.NET 2005 or higher version
- Crystal Report XI or higher version
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Have database management skills such as SQL Command, T-SQL, Store Procedure, Trigger, RDBMS and etc.
- Have knowledge and experiences in Mobile / Smart Phone Application, QlikView and Python.
- Experience in financial institutions such as banking, hire purchase, leasing and etc. would be advantage.
- Strong problem solving, coordination, communication and people management skills.
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written communication
Apply for this job, please send a cover letter with your transcript and photo to Human Resources and General Administration Department.