• Build rapport and strengthen relationship with regulators (BOT, AMLO, OCPB, OIC and etc.).
• Coordinate with regulators, ICBC bank and related parties on regulatory requests.
• Provide consultation to the company on regulators’ regulations such as The Bank of Thailand, AMLO, OCPB, OIC and etc.
• Update/ present new principles and regulation changes to concerned departments.
• Provide advice and conduct training to employees on compliance knowledge .
• Be a focal point of managing and developing the company’s work process.
• Prepare the appropriate manuals/ materials based on fundamental academic and business operation.
• Develop customer service system through customer’s complaints.
• Specify complaint handling methods and coordinate with all concerned departments.
• Troubleshoot, supervise and coach the compliance team.
• Participate in any change management related to compliance matter.
• Perform other related tasks as requested.
• Master degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Law ,Economics or related fields
• A minimum 10 years of compliance experience in financial institutions.
• Experiencing in supervising and coaching compliance team is at least 3-5 years.
• Good knowledge of regulators such as Bank of Thailand, AMLO, OCPB, OIC and etc.
• Observant, eager to learn and self-improvement.
• Strong problem solving, coordination, communication and people management skills.
• Good computer literacy.
• Proficiency in English both verbal and written communication.
Apply for this job, please send a cover letter with your transcript and photo to Human Resources and General Administration Department.