- Manage collection projects, work process, and assignments, moreover to initiate in existing development to meet the new opportunity and appropriate in up to date.
- Analyze and identify area for improvement and propose strategies for Collection team in collection report, collection process, and system & tools by data collecting and verifying.
- Create model and run data analytic with statistical model.
- Produce report and analytics for Collection team in decision making and also make recommendation.
- Design Database & Workflow to ensure that the analytics, data, and report can be delivered to Collection team efficiently.
- Ensure that the work is complied with the standard goal and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Economics, Statistic, or relate filed.
- Experience in Banking or Finance industry is an advantage.
- SQL and Oracle Database experience, Microsoft Office (Excel / Access)
- Experience in Computer Programming is an advantage.
- Having business process improvement skill.
- Having strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good people management and team management.
- Able to handle complicated and large size of data with excellent data structure management.
Apply for this job, please send a cover letter with your transcript and photo to Human Resources and General Administration Department.